Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sunset at the Golf Course

Last night Noel and I went down to one of the (many!) golf courses around here so he could work on his l33t putting skillz. I however, am pretty much talentless when it comes to sports so I wandered around the course, camera in hand, and took some pictures. And now, ladies and gents, I give you the fruit of my labors.

First off, some dirt!

Untitled
Seriously, the ground was so cool. I just couldn't help myself.

Then, check out this *cloud* thing.
Cloud Madness
Isn't that awesome?

Next, the must-have shoe shot.
Untitled
And last but not least, a golf ball shot. :-)
Untitled
The grass outside of the putting practice area was *so* soft, and ridiculously deep. I had to prop my camera up on my flip-flops just to get a view that included the golf ball at all!
Surprise!
p.s. Yes, there is a photo in that link.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hey! I had no idea you blogged. =) Awesome photos! I love looking at all your latest shots on Facebook.